- Job Seeker
5 Minutes to create your resume for free!
Refreshing a resume for 3 times everyday!
Setup your Job feed for new jobs in china!
Post jobs for free!
Refresh jobs ads for free!
Edit job ads for free!
Receive application for free!
Legal Foreign Teachers Position Available in China.
|Jilin Injoy Education|
|Enterprise nature：Private Recruiter type：Employer|
|Industry type：Education/Training/Universities and Colleges|
|Address：Changchun, Jilin Province, China|
|More Introduction >>|
|Work city：||Job functions：||Work time：|
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
? Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
? 22 teaching hours/ week 88 teaching hours/ month
? Lesson planning and basic record keeping
Jilin INJOY Education Experts. is currently offering teaching positions in the Northeast of China. Take this chance for an experience of a lifetime and earn a living at the same time! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers. Whether you are a recent University graduate looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Legal Foreign Teacher Work Permit ( for work Z visa)
- Accommodation provided ( a single room for each teacher)
- Dedicated team of Chinese and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- All paperwork prepared (SAFEA) for you by our qualified staff
- Accident insurance
- Year-to-year contract commitment
- Curriculum and/or Textbooks provided
- Orientation Course in Changchun (Chinese language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
- Assistance with opening the Chinese bank account
- Assistance with obtaining the Chinese SIM card
1. Native English speakers & Non-native English speakers
2. 20-60 years old
3. 4-year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
4. TEFL certificate and teaching experience (preferred but not required).
Contact Person: Qi
email & skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: +86 13353111810